Saturday, May 4, 2019

Hot Ticket Item.

Oh my gosh.

So you know how when one of your kids has something and the other one wants it sooooo-oo badly and they just havetohaveitrightnow and you're like jeepers, ½ the reason you want it because is because your sibling has it right now!

But you're actually wrong.

IT'S ACTUALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE REASON WHY THEY WANT THE THING.

I gave the kids one of my old flip phones that they really don't even understand how to use. Which is so sad and funny. But now the kids just take turns coveting it and FIGHTING over it and throwing the fits.

The funniest part of it all to me is that this phone doesn't have a battery and doesn't turn on. But they have one of our old iPhones that DOES turn on that they play games. Crosby has the iPhone and Molly has the flip phone. Crosby sees Molly has the flip phone and flips out. He is willing to trade her the real phone that works for the phone that doesn't actually work. She won't trade him because it's the hot ticket item right now.



Just a quick, funny glance into being a parent today. May your patience be plentiful today.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I definitely appreciate this website.
    Continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely neatly written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra
    of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was
    totally right. This post truly made my day.
    You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this
    information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete