Thursday, March 20, 2014

24 Week Pregnancy Reflection {baby 2}

How far along?:  I'm 24 weeks along in my second pregnancy - which means 16 weeks or less until GO time!



I'm feeling:  The effects of pregnancy.  My belly is just starting to get in the way more and more - putting on my socks, bending down, being intimate with my husband (don't act like you didn't know we were intimate... HELLO, I'M PREGNANT!), and things of that nature have become a little bit more difficult.  It's also hitting me more and more each day that I will be unpacking our whole house while pregnant during the end of my 2nd trimester and beginning of my 3rd!

Movement:  No news on the movement front... she still kicks me most when I'm lying flat - in the wee hours of the morning or just before falling asleep each night.  She kicks in the afternoons when Presley is napping and evenings after Presley goes to bed.  So basically, anytime I am relaxing.  And usual, when Tony puts his hand on my belly, she clams right up. 

Size of baby:  This week, Miss Molly is roughly the size of an ear of corn - or 8.5 inches and 1.5 pounds!


What I miss most:  Sleeping on my back!!!!  Ack.  Side-sleeping is getting uncomfortable these days.

What I'm excited about:  I'm excited for Presley to feel Molly move one of these days.


Cravings:  Still craving Chinese food.  We just don't get enough of it here anymore!  (Whereas before moving we lived less than a mile from our favorite place.)  Corn on the cob sounds delicious.  Also would love to split a rack of ribs with Tony sometime soon.  BBQ down here just can't be beat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment