Monday, April 23, 2012

50 Questions (Part Four)

So, before having Presley, I had so much time to blog that I ran out of things to talk about!  So I embarked on this list of 50 Questions that will Free your Mind and planned to answer them all!  Unfortunately, now I have less time to read, reflect, and write.  The babe is sleeping right now so I'm going to attempt part four of the 50 questions!  If you have the will/time to do the same, I'd love to hear your answers.


16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
I'm not sure.  I understand that everyone is made of different things; our brain compositions are different and we typically come from different pasts as well.  We all differ in our personality types as well -- some being more introverted and others more extroverted.  While I love being around people, I really love my alone time and time at home with my family, whereas other people could careless to be at home.

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What's holding you back?

One very RANDOM thing is that I've always kinda wanted to bar tend in a busy city.  I think it'd be super fun and you'd get to know some really interesting people.  One reason I haven't done that is because I don't live in a busy city!  The other reason being it takes stepping outside your comfort zone to try something new like that.  And now, I've got a little baby, and I'd hardly enjoy being out late tending bar!

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yes and no.  I'm sure there are tons of things.  The first thing that came to mind is I've always wanted to contact the people who were responsible for my father's death.  Whether it'd be visiting them in jail or writing them a letter, I really want to contact them to know that I exist and they altered my life forever.  I don't think I'd like to drag them through the mud, rather to just educate them on what my life was like and what it is like now.  I've also thought about sending them a care package... but then I feel crazy, like why in the hell would I want to do that?!  So who knows if it will ever be done or if I am in the right or wrong for wanting to contact them... I've got to do some more examining on this one.


19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Oh, this is SO easy... DEFINITELY I would swiftly move to Tennessee at any moment to be closer to my sisters as well as my in-laws.  I'd also LOVE to move to Florida (Orlando, to be exact) so I could work at Disney World!  It would be an absolute dream.  Hey, maybe I can find a bar to work at inside Disney World and then I'd kill two birds with one stone! :)

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once?  Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Yes, I usually do.  No, I don't think it makes it any faster but I just love how the button feels!  Of course if there are other people around, I typically stick to one push.


*part one*    *part two*    *part three*


These were pretty easy to breeze right through!  If I can do it, so can you... so what are you waiting for? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment