Sunday, October 20, 2013

Snapshots of Life!













I love working at a zoo and I am still loving being out of the house everyday!  Talk about the opposite of mother of the year.  It'll definitely be hard to ever switch back with Tony and have him be the working one and me be the stay-at-home parent.  We'll see what life has in store for our future.  Hopefully something awesome.

Presley is 20 months old today!  Only another few months and she will be two!  How incredible is that?  She is LOVING her daddy these days and gets so sad when he leaves.  She absolutely loves to laugh and dance and clap and sing!  She says a ton of different words but for the most part she still speaks jibberish.  Still a great sleeper - goes to bed around 8pm and wakes up around 8am.  She's a big bean eater and is great about eating fruits & veggies!  Oh and she loves the show Glee!  Of course not as much as she likes Sesame Street, but she really does seem to like all the singing and dancing on Glee.  (That's my girl!)  She LOVES the animals at the zoo - the lions & giraffes are definitely her favorite.  Presley really likes to color/squiggle on things.

Life is tough lately.  We're not making a whole heck of a lot at the moment and we're paying some bills with our savings.  It's not ideal, but it's what we've got right now.  Not sure what our next move will be but we just keep applying for jobs in Tennessee (Memphis, Nashville, or Chattanooga areas).  As much as I enjoy my job, it doesn't pay the bills.  But then again, when I accepted the job I never thought it would be our only source of income.  C'est la vie.

That's a big reason as to why I haven't written lately.  I guess I just need to get it all out of my system one of these days so that I can go back to writing about life in general without the weight of our money issue constantly creeping in.  Until then, seems like I'll just be sharing bits and pieces every few weeks as best as I can.

Thanks for sticking around guys - love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment