Ours.

So, it is March. I'm starting to get a little stressed over the fact that there is not very much time left to plan this wedding! I know I shouldn't be like this, but from the beginning Tony & I knew we'd have a somewhat long engagement, so I always thought of our wedding with my head up in the clouds. And now it's getting down to the serious choices and I am freaking out. 73 days until we are walking down the aisle! It feels like time is moving SO MUCH faster than it was a few months ago when I was BEGGING for time to speed up. We're heading to Memphis in a few days for our first wedding shower for Tony's side of the family.

I need to get back to life, but I just wanted to stop and breathe for a sec. Love to everybody.




This time is ours
If I could hold this moment in my hands
I'd stop the world from moving
I'd stop the clocks from turning
   the bravery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Crockpot Mesquite BBQ Pork Roast.

Happy 9 month birthday, my little turkey!

Wishes for Presley