Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ours.

So, it is March. I'm starting to get a little stressed over the fact that there is not very much time left to plan this wedding! I know I shouldn't be like this, but from the beginning Tony & I knew we'd have a somewhat long engagement, so I always thought of our wedding with my head up in the clouds. And now it's getting down to the serious choices and I am freaking out. 73 days until we are walking down the aisle! It feels like time is moving SO MUCH faster than it was a few months ago when I was BEGGING for time to speed up. We're heading to Memphis in a few days for our first wedding shower for Tony's side of the family.

I need to get back to life, but I just wanted to stop and breathe for a sec. Love to everybody.




This time is ours
If I could hold this moment in my hands
I'd stop the world from moving
I'd stop the clocks from turning
   the bravery

No comments:

Post a Comment