Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Day!

Feeling fresh from just leaving the shower being back in the United States after our trip to Mexico, I am sitting at the computer desk with nothing but the shiny sun beaming into the room.  I really feel like today is a new day! I'm not sure what this new sense of being refreshed really that means yet, but I am sure it'll hit me later.

Tony and I are heading to church in a bit - the first mass we'll spend together since our wedding in May.  It is much needed and I am looking forward to it VERY much.  Afterwards we're going out to eat to one of our favorite restaurants and then watching a movie at the cheap theater.  This is easily my ideal date combination. 

I haven't written in a while and I hope to get back into it now that the summer semester is winding down.  I didn't plan on going back to school in the fall but it is looking like that is exactly what I'll need to do.  But it's so easy for me to get stuck on my plans and forget that God is the one who is planning my life; He's the one who's in the driver seat.  So I am really remembering what it's like to sit back, relax, and have a little faith. 

I'll write again soon!  Happy summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment