Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas with the Duggans.

I absolutely love looking back at Christmas pictures that we've taken with Tony's family throughout the years... so without further ado...

Sean (my BIL), Selena (my MIL), me, Tony (hubby, then boyfriend), Granny (Tony's grandmother) & Mike (my FIL) - Christmas 2006

Cousin picture - Sean, me, Tony, Lexi & Bobby (Tony's cousins) - Christmas 2006



Mike, Sean &  Tony - Selena, Granny & Daisy - Christmas 2007

Sean, me & Tony - Christmas 2007


Sean, Tony, Mike & Selena, & me - Christmas 2008


Cousin picture - Sean, me & Bobby, Tony - & Lexi - Christmas 2008
Cousin picture - Me, Tony, Lexi & Bobby - Christmas 2009

Me, Selena, Tony, & Mike - Christmas 2010
Me & Bobby - Christmas 2010
Sean, Selena, Mike, Tony, & Me (pregnant with Presley) - Christmas 2011

Sean, me (Presley in my belly!), & Tony - Christmas 2011


And I am SO excited to see everyone this year and to add pictures from Christmas 2012 to these wonderful memories above!

No comments:

Post a Comment