Thursday, September 20, 2012

Done!

So, as sad as I am to see my old blog name go... I'm always going to be loving life's journey, that's for sure, as long as God grants me the opportunity to be here.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, one of the blogs I very much like to read has a very similar name to mine, so I felt the need to change the name of my blog to something a little less common.

I came up with "Chasing Moonlight and Roses" - mostly because our little girl's middle name is Rose.  But people often tell you marriage, parenting, and even more broadly life in general isn't always "moonlight and roses" - meaning, life isn't perfect.  I'm not chasing perfection, but I am chasing happiness and a fulfilling and exciting life.  Not only that, but I will literally be chasing Miss Presley Rose around for the rest of her life!

That's just a little background on the new title.  I'm sorry if it all throws anyone off - the name change isn't something I take lightly or ever plan to do again, so I hope it doesn't take too long to get used to!  Let me know if you love it or hate it or just how you feel about the new title. 

Thanks for the support!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT LOVE IT!! HOW COULD I NOT LOVE ANYTHING THAT YOU DO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog layout and name!!! It suits you much better, IMHO. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ashley! I feel like it'll be a better fit, as well. I really appreciate that!

      Delete
  3. I love new the name, and the story behind it. Very unique, and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete