Wednesday, September 12, 2012

As much as I don't really want to...

I think I'm going to have to change the name of my blog.

I've gotten comfortable with it, but I never really liked it.  It worked at first when I really didn't feel like this blog was a place I'd stay, but now that I'm here and love it - I've got to find something that fits better.  And something that is less generic.

I began following a blog recently (that I really love reading) and our blog names are nearly identical... so yeah, time for a change-a-roo!

Ideas welcome :)  Though I've already got a few in mind.  Not sure if I should share the ideas and receive input from you guys or just choose myself and have it be a surprise. (You know, because there are so many people who really care...)

Anyways, thoughts welcomed!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment