Monday, January 14, 2013

2012 in Review.

This past year I started and completed Project 365 (well, 366 including the leap day) and after reading this post (from blogger "From Small Beginnings") I decided I will wrap 2012 up with a pretty bow and send it off with pictures from the last year of our lives.  I will try to keep it short and sweet but I'm not making any promises!


January


February


March




April



May



June




July
 


August

September



October




November


 December






It was a great year - but one thing is for sure - I can't wait to get back to our summer adventures.  Bring on the water, sunglasses, and smiles because I am ready!

Thanks for being so great to us, 2012.  It will forever be a year of special memories we will hold very close to our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment