Friday, September 16, 2011

Love letters

I was going through old e-mails and I came across a bunch of old e-mails from Tony that have made me smile, laugh, and some make me want to cry!  I forget how freaking lucky I am to be with someone who cares about me so much and who always has.  I just hope I can treat him the way he ought to be treated so he knows that I am the luckiest person in the world to be with him!  Well, the point of writing all this is that I want to share with you some funny and sweet things I came across.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I have!


August 19, 2003:

"Your the best and you make life just that much more enjoyable! =) "



August 22, 2003:

"Im the freakin luckiest guy in the world.....cuz I'm #1 on your list.......thats better then anything I can think of! I would pick you over a trillion dollars anyday. I would pick you over a Dodge Viper....I would pick you over any other girl or 2 or 3 for that matter!! =) Your just the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am so proud to have you and to be with you!"



August 5, 2004:

"i would give up my life for you!!!!"



February 1, 2007:

"Your the sweetest girl i've ever met and there is nobody out there that could replace you in my heart."


It's even better when I get out all the notes I have kept from him over the years... but this will have to do for now. :)  It makes me so happy to look back on even the smallest things he has said to me; it all means the world to me.  I hope I am lucky enough to get many more years with him by my side!



No comments:

Post a Comment