Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Currently {link up} x4

The prompts this week are {feeling, imagining, considering, listening to, and moving}

Feeling... Spring cleaning creeping up into my bones!  It's a good feeling.  The past few weeks I've just looked around and thought just how much stuff we have lying around here that we don't use or even notice anymore.  Hopefully I can get rid of some serious baggage around here and then do some deep cleaning!

Imagining... What it would be like to live like a bunch of hippies like in the movie Wanderlust.  Tony and I just got done watching it and while it's mostly just a funny movie - it does get you thinking about the lifestyle we live and whether or not we're actually happy or just chasing our tails.  Definitely a good and funny movie depending on what you like.

Considering... A few books for my next read.  I just finished The Vow and it was fantastic.  Next up is going to be one of the following:  Beautiful Creatures, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, or Rum Punch... it all depends on which one comes into the library first!  Any input?

Listening to... Justin Timberlake's "The 20/20 Experience" over and over.  I can't tell you my favorite song yet because honestly, they all just flow together so well and I get swept into the music without thinking much about individual tracks.  Cannot wait for part 2 of this album later this year!  So proud of being growing up in the same town as someone so talented and creative as this man.... I imagine I will be a lifelong fan of his!  Most currently listening to "Don't Hold the Wall"...


Moving... To the beat of my own drum {always}.  Thankfully, Presley doesn't know anything about judgement or criticism and she's the person I'm around all day... so when I do something silly instead of rolling her eyes or being embarrassed, she just shoots me a huge smile and shares in a belly laugh or two with me.  Best feeling ever is dancing all crazy to Disney music with either her in my arms or her watching me move all over the place & knowing she's having just as much fun as I am!
This baby girl is easily becoming the best friend I've got and ever had


HK

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love when you can act completely silly and your baby girl,just loves it? I love doing that with Violet! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find deep cleaning difficult to start, but once I'm in the zone, I'm all "THROW OUT ALL OF THE THINGS!" and it feels sooooo good.

    Your next book needs to be Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's one of my favourite books and I've probably read it 10 times in the past 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I'm visiting you from the Currently link-up...I enjoyed Wanderlust : ) Also, I tackled the what-do-I-read-next thing last night. I ended up with The Host. You should check out RaeGun Ramblings, she does a lot of book posts with similar titles to what you listed. She also has a book group on GoodReads (that's what I'm reading The Host for). http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/book%20geekery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring cleaning is the best feeling in the world! I find the clutter around our house so paralyzing, but once I get started cleaning it's like LOOK OUT! Rob gets worried because I love getting rid of things so much he makes sure to hide his things :) ps. Being goofy and dance partying with the kiddos is the best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete